Many times SQL Server database users have to face disastrous situations when they accidentally deleted the SQL databases records. If you have deleted some data and you do not have the backup, or on in case your backup file is corrupted. So in this article, We are going to discuss how to restore your SQL database easily. Let us understand the problem with the help of the Question asked by the user in the forum site.
“Hello I am using SQL Server 2008 R2, Recently I had deleted one some rows from the SQL database. But now I want some information from the table. Please suggest the method to know my
Restore Deleted Records in SQL Server”
“Urgently please, I have a SQL database on SQL Server 2012, Suddenly I won’t be able to find records in the SQL database maybe I accidentally deleted some rows. Unfortunately, I take the backup in every 30 minutes and the disaster cannot be detected, so the backup I had taken had been overwritten with the incorrect database. Please help me restore deleted records in SQL server. Thanks!”
Are you facing the above-discussed situation? If yes, then in this article we will discuss the solution of this problem. To recover deleted rows in the SQL database the user can try to take the help of SQL Database Recovery tool to resolve this problem.
Safe and Reliable Solution to Restore Deleted Records in SQL Server
If you have deleted SQL table records and you don’t have the backup then you don’t need to worry about, the user can take the help of SysTools SQL Recovery Application to Restore SQL database. By using this application the user can restore the data from corrupted MDF and NDF files. Also, the user can restore corrupted SQL database tables, stored procedure, triggers, views, etc. For more info, the user can try the trial version of SQL database recovery.
Follow the Steps to Restore Deleted Rows in SQL Server
- Download and Launch the Application on your System.
- Click on Add file button and browse the desired MDF file from your system.
- Choose the Scan mode and select the auto detect the SQL Server version.
- Now the user can check the option to preview deleted records in SQL Server.
- After completion of the scanning process, the user can click on Close.
- Now preview the SQL data. This software shows the deleted SQL table records in red color.
- After clicking on the Export button and select the Server name and authentication mode.
- Now choose the destination of the database by creating the new database or by exporting to the existing SQL database.
- The user can choose the database objects you want to export.
- Select the one option from with only schema and with schema and data.
- Choose the option export deleted records and click on export button.
Note: The user can also read another similar post recover deleted records in SQL Server.
In this article, we have discussed the problem faced by the users how to restore deleted records in SQL server. So therefore if you are not a pro at SQL Server I will highly recommend you to take the help of SQL database recovery tool. This is a standalone application that will help you to resolve this problem easily.
Do you want to learn Microsoft SQL Server DBA Tutorials for Beginners, then read the following articles.
1,937 views last month, 2 views today