Finally we have new oracle database version certified with Oracle E-Businesss Suite 12.2.x. Please also check all certification matrix from Support Oracle.
The Certified Platforms list includes items that have been explicitly certified by EBS development.
- Oracle Linux 7.4 Update 4 (7.4) or later
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.5 Update 5 (7.5) or later
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP3 or later
Oracle Solaris (SPARC systems, 64-bit)
- Oracle Solaris 11.4 or later
- Oracle Solaris 11.3 or later
Supported Database Features and Options
The Supported Database Features and Options list includes items that are supported but not explicitly certified by EBS. Our general policy is that the Oracle Database generic documentation applies to these features and options, even if we haven’t certified them specifically.
- Advanced Compression
- Database In-Memory
- Database Partitioning
- Native PL/SQL Compilation
- Oracle Application Express (APEX)
- Oracle Label Security (OLS)*
- Virtual Private Database (VPD)*
- Interoperability Notes: Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 with Oracle Database 19c (MOS Note 2552181.1)
- Database Initialization Parameter Settings for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 (MOS Note 396009.1)
- Using UTL_FILE_DIR or Database Directories for PL/SQL File I/O in Oracle E-Business Suite Releases 12.1 and 12.2 (MOS Note 2525754.1)
- Using Oracle Database 19c RAC Multitenant (Single PDB) with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 (MOS Note 2530665.1)
- Export/Import Process for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 Database Instances Using Oracle Database 19c (MOS Note 2554156.1)
- Using Fast Online Conversion to Enable Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) for Oracle E-Business Suite (MOS Note 2559570.1)
867 views last month, 3 views today