Exadata X8-2 that we’ve been waiting a long time is released eventually.
When I examine Exadata X8-2 key features and key benefits, I have found many key features like following.
We will tell about its feauture in detail in the future.
• Exadata X8-2 is Up to 912 CPU cores and 28.5TB memory per rack for database processing
• Exadata X8-2 is Up to 576 CPU cores per rack dedicated to SQL processing in storage
• From 2 to 19 Database Servers per rack
• From 3 to 18 Storage Servers per rack
• Exadata X8-2 is Up to 920 TB of Flash capacity (raw) per rack
• Exadata X8-2 is Up to 3.0 PB of disk capacity (raw) per rack
• Hybrid Columnar Compression often delivers 10X-15X compression ratios in Exadata X8-2.
• Exadata X8-2 has 40 Gb/second (QDR) InfiniBand Network
• Complete redundancy for high availability
• Exadata X8-2 is Pre-configured, pre-tested system optimized for all database applications
• Exadata X8-2 is Uncompressed I/O bandwidth of up to 350 GB/second per full rack from SQL
• Exadata X8-2 is Ability to perform up to 4.8M 8K database read I/O operations, or 4.3M 8K Flash write I/O operations per second per full rack
• Exadata X8-2 is Easily add compute or storage servers to meet the needs of any size application
• Exadata X8-2 is Scale by connecting multiple Exadata Database Machine X8-2 racks or Exadata Storage Expansion Racks. Up to 18 racks can be connected by simply adding InfiniBand cables and internal switches. Larger configurations can be built with external InfiniBand switches
Do you want to learn Exadata detailed, then read the following articles.
Do you want to learn Oracle Database for Beginners, then read the following articles.
1,737 views last month, 3 views today